Friday, October 6, 2017

Tmonique Stephens Birthday Celebration Blitz

 

GET THE ENTIRE SERIES TODAY ONLY FOR JUST #99CENTS

Click on a cover to get your copy!
            
Entire Series Also Available On

CLICK HERE TO ENTER!


About Tmonique Stephens

I wrote my first novel about a reporter and a hockey player after the U.S. hockey team won gold in the 1980 Olympics. I love writing flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry. I write complicated stories for complicated people. Paranormal romances and fantasy novels are my favorite genre. I'll read anything about fairies, demons, or angels, but I also enjoy Stephen King and Preston and Childs.
I'm hooked on Lucifer, The Backlist, The Strain, Vikings, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and BlindSpot. I can't get enough of these shows!
I was born in St. Thomas USVI, but grew up in The Bronx, New York one mile from Yankee Stadium. I love SyFy, the History channels, and Asian cuisine. But my heart and stomach longs for anything from the Caribbean.

Author Links

website facebook twitter goodreads Amazon icon

No comments:

Post a Comment