Saturday, August 6, 2016

Interview with Andrea Renee Smith


Today we have Andrea Renee Smith on our blog. 


Thank you for agreeing to an interview. I am having fun with all the questions, trying to ask each of the authors different questions. Its hard. 

You are welcome ask away

How long have you been writing?

Since 2013

Where do you do most of your writing?
In my office at home

Who designs your Covers?
I do sometime and then my friend and Author Mallory Kane does

How do you react to bad reviews?
I haven't had many reviews yet and none have been bad. I hope I would react well and learn from them.

What's your weirdest writing habit?
I am not sure what my weirdest would be.

I saw an ad for this new show, something about kissing a stranger to see if you could be a match for dating. Could you just randomly kiss strangers for this? (assuming you were single)
I don't know. I am married, been that way for most of my life.
Maybe if I was single and in my younger days 
haha, I don't think I could just kiss strangers even if I was single and young
At twelve I kissed a boy for a dollarhaha. I never even played spin the bottle
What is your favorite holiday? 
Christmas
What is your favorite TV show? 
Scorpion
Do you have a full time job? or are you a full time writer? 
I take care of my mother-in-law. She lives with us. Three years ago I was a Special Education assistant
Which fellow author would you love to meet? or your favorite you have met already?
M.Robnson. I have met Andrea Smith, Pepper Winters terse and Harper Sloan 
Ooh, I would love to meet Harper Sloan. She seems so fun
Do you have a favorite book or your own, and why is that one special to you
 Optique and Bequeathed Miracles. It's mt first Novel. I has a bit of me in it. I have written a four novella series and four children's books
 Lastly, what are 5 interesting facts about you that your readers may not already know? Thank you for interviewing me.
Facts. I am an Irish twin.I have two maltese. 
Married to the same man for 32 years
Two more facts. I read a lot.
Have one son who is 26


My new book that will be out hopefully in September is a Romance/Supernatural novella called Struggle For My Soul.


The Teaser for it is:


This is the day my life ended. I was sitting at a stop sign in my car when…Boom! A truck hit me. 
Like anyone else, I was rushed to the hospital, like anyone else, the doctors worked on me, and like anyone else, I died. 
It wasn’t supposed to be this way. I had a great girl in my life. We were going to be married and have a wonderful life and, all of a sudden, I didn’t. I was stuck floating above my body, watching them work on me. I tried to re-enter like you see in the movies, but there was like some kind of force field blocking me. So, I was floating, just floating. And looking bewildered, I am sure. I needed help. I was never a spiritual kind of guy, but I knew then there was something to it or why would I be floating in this hospital, above my bed. Suddenly this body appeared, floating next to me.“What happened to you? It looks like it was unexpected.” “What are you and what is happening to me?” “To put it bluntly, you are dead, and I am the ghost who is going to help you.” 
“I can’t be dead. I was sitting at a stop sign heading to my girlfriend’s. Oh, god, I am dead. I was hit by a truck.

              


My web pg is Andrea409.com
Amazon Author page: http://amzn.to/2agGZT6

I also have a newsletter I put out twice a month. If anyone is interested they can pm me.



Ms. Smith writes Romance, Fiction, Contemporary

She is a homemaker, a wife of 28 years and a mother of 23 years. She has two Maltese she adores. She formerly worked in Special Education as a Teachers Assistant.
She loves to read and write romance.
She is in the process of writing a 4 book series is called Cristibell. Her series is being published on Goodreads, Amazon, Smashwords and ALL ROMANCE eBOOKS. (from Goodreads)

No comments:

Post a Comment