Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Authors After Dark Spotlight: Bianca Sommerland







INTRODUCING BIANCA SOMMERLAND

Quick intro for those of you who don’t know me. I'm from Montreal, Quebec, and I write BDSM, ménage, sports romance, and a few other things! Authors After Dark is one of my favorite events and I’m so excited it’s going to be back in Savannah! The area is absolutely beautiful, and while it’s sad that this will be the last AAD, there’s so many AMAZING things planned it’s guaranteed to leave us all with fond memories.

One of my favorite things about AAD is the one on one time I get to spend with so many people I only get to chat with online. Readers who love the same books I do, and who don’t mind chatting about all our favorite fantasy worlds for hours. Everyone is welcoming and ready to have a great time, whether it’s at the parties or panels or visiting the area for some touristy stuff.

I’m gonna take off for a bit, but feel free to ask me questions and I’ll try to pop back in to answer them all! <g> I plan to have several books that haven’t been available anywhere else at AAD, and those I meet will get to hear about the new ones I have planned and coming out soon! Oh, and there will be swag! So much awesome swag I can’t wait to share it with you all!!! <3

If you haven't checked out my work before, a few of them are only 99 cents, just to give you a taste! The most popular is GAME MISCONDUCT(The Dartmouth Cobras #1)

I should give you the warning though:

This ebook contains material not suitable for readers under 18. In also contains scenes that some may find objectionable, including BDSM, ménage sex, bondage, anal sex, sex toys, double penetration, voyeurism, edge play, and hockey equipment being used inappropriately.

AllRomance:  http://bit.ly/gmARE



You can find me here:
Twitter: @BSommerland






No comments:

Post a Comment