Sunday, April 17, 2016

Candi's Review: Southern Pleasure by Kaylee Ryan



Paperback
Published December 22nd 2015





They tell you that a parent’s love is all consuming. I never put much thought into it. Not until the minute I heard her take her first breath. That little girl is my world. I’d do anything to protect her. 

My ex signed over her rights and her family vowed that my daughter didn’t exist. Now that she’s gone, they want my little girl. They’re trying to say I can’t give her what she needs.

I’ve known Evan all my life. Our families farms run parallel with each other. He and my brother Aaron have been best friends for as long as I can remember. 

What they’re trying to do is wrong. He needs my help, someone he can trust and I’m more than happy to do it. I volunteered without hesitation.

I should have thought about what it would be like to have our lives intertwined. I should have thought about what would happen when our time together ended and how my heart would feel when I had to walk away.



Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1W8mMmP




OMG I LOVE this book!! Once I started reading I was hooked!! I loved Evan and Kinley together and sweet little Lexi...heart melting. I didn't want this book to end. It's nice to read a book sometimes that is not full of so much drama on each page. This book was the perfect fit, if I had any complaints at all it would just be that Evan and Kinley didn't wake up sooner and realize there situation was different. Perfect ending!!

Can Aaron have his own book now?!?! Maybe through his, we will get more Evan, Kinley, Lexi and Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment