Monday, April 18, 2016

Alisa's Review: Wolves Will be Wolves by JD Nelson


Kindle Edition
Published April 30th 2015 by Chaste Moon Puslishing





Oswin Morris ruined my life.

I know most people would be happy to be mated to a sexy, drool worthy male like him, but not me. Maybe, it’s because he left me high and dry three years ago on my deathbed, or maybe, it’s because he refuses to annul our wedding, so I can marry my maker. Who can tell anymore? All I know is that it’s time for this Nymph to get her life back, and if I have to huff and puff to blow the Alpha Wolf’s house down to get it, I will. 
No more Mrs. Nice Mate.

Barnes and Noble:  http://bit.ly/1UXASI4



I liked this book, but no where near how much I loved this author's other books.

Still gripped to my kindle, cause I just had to know what was happening!
Korrina has more than just a Love Triangle going on here! Whew, she is a busy girl. At first I wasn't too keen on the idea of Korrina's love life but it grows on you.
Oswin and Obsidian get along well, this make for the story to run so smoothly.
The writing is great, and the story is good. You get lots of smut, and sexy shifters in this book.
Any fan of JD Nelson, needs to read this one as well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment