Thursday, August 13, 2015

Angela's Review: Harmony by Addison Jane

25213504
Paperback253 pages
Published May 30th 2015





Harmony makes no excuses for who she is or what she’s done. For the past few years she’s been living as a club girl for the Brothers by Blood MC. The club girls are there for a purpose - to cook, to clean and to keep the men happy. She respects the club, respects the men and she follows the rules. Watching the men walk in and out of her life is strangely comforting, and a feeling she’s grown accustomed to. With a history of disappointments and false promises, all she wants is to have fun, play music and finish college. Being associated with the club, she can do that without having to risk her heart. That was until he showed up.

When Kit's father stepped down as president, he took the title with pride. The Brothers by Blood MC is his family, his home. Deciding to celebrate his new title with his brothers from a neighboring chapter, the last thing he expected was to find Harmony - a club girl with all the makings of a perfect old lady. The stunning blonde is beautiful, strong and fiercely independent. Harmony refuses to lower the walls she’s created around her heart, but the fire inside her and her love for the club fuel his need to have her by his side, and on the back of his bike.

When Harmony’s safety is threatened, Kit is determined to do whatever it takes to protect her and prove that she can trust him. But after a lifetime of broken promises, will it be enough? 






Let me start off by saying that I have read lots of MC books so I have read a little bit of everything. I must say though Addison Jane done a great job of giving us an MC book that isn’t quite like any other I have read. This book had twists and turns that I didn’t see coming. This book was very well written. I was packed with lots of steam and dirty talking!! 
I actually loved the two leading characters. I thought that Harmony was a very independent young woman who was strong, loyal, and had a very good head on her shoulders. She wasn’t whiny or emotionally challenged like so many other heroines that I have read over the years. Our hero Kit, well let’s just say that he is one dirty talking bad boy that will have you begging for more!! 
I really enjoyed Harmony and Kit’s story and I look forward to reading more in this series. I can’t wait for Optimus and Chelsea’s story; I imagine it is going to be loaded with action. If you are looking for a MC book with a bad boy biker who knows what he wants and a strong and fierce leading lady, then this one is for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment