Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Holiday.




I know I am late wishing everyone a Happy Holiday, but I have been very busy this week.  I barely got to the computer at all this week.  I do hope every had a Wonderful Christmas (for those that celebrate).
Ours was lovely.

This is what my babies woke up to on Christmas morning.

Here are my daughters with their animal hats that Santa (daddy) brought.  A cat and panda.

Here we are.  My hubby & I with 2 of our kids, Brother-in-law with his wife and daughter.

Now, I need to get back on track and get lots of work done.  New Year's eve will be here before I know it and I will probably be taken away from the computer again.  I hope to get some end of year post up for you.

I would love to hear about your holidays as well.  And I promise, I will get better at responding-acknowledging the comments posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment