Sunday, November 16, 2014

Alisa's ARC Review: Forever Kansas by Julie Cassar

* I have been waiting for this book for what seems like forever!! 


“She will be the death of me one day. I swear, she will.”

In this companion novel to the best selling Ruby Blue Series, Brennan Kaelin, Fairy Prince and Heir to the throne of the Earthen Royal Court in Fey, reveals his inner most desires and struggles. In a world where the four Royal Courts and three Realms collide, an even deeper connection is unearthed as more secrets of Fey are exposed. Relive Ruby’s adventures through Brennan’s eyes as he searches to discover the mysteries shrouding the prophesy of the One with The Elements.

*Author’s note: This novel is meant to be read after “Forever Blue” (Book 4 of the Ruby Blue Series). It discloses additional information to Ruby and Brennan’s story, however, some key plot points of Ruby Blue are intentionally left out.

Amazon:  http://amzn.to/14jRVNd
iTunes: http://bit.ly/1EBUt44
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1v842sD


This is a YA book, but its written so wonderfully that anyone of any age can and should read it.
It was absolutely wonderful reliving the series through Brennan’s POV.
So many emotions! I loved how, the same story I’ve already read seemed so different in this book. I would have liked it to go from the beginning of the series, to see how Brennan saw their relationship change as a whole. Now just from when stayed in Ruby’s realm almost full time. I would have liked to see his take on the fighting the dragon, his feelings of when Ruby was saved by the mermaid. I know it would have taken much much more and probably would’ve been at least 2 books.

OMG! But thank you for adding in the things that Ruby would not know, only Brennan. Wow! Some serious stuff there.
I am so lost right now, after finishing. I want more, or to reread all 5 books right now. But I can’t. This is definitely something that if I had in paperback would be sitting on the shelf with my Harry Potter collection and all my signed books.
I am so lost, I just don’t know what to say. I want to gush and gush, but I want to keep it bottled up inside and not share. Its so hard to say anything about this book, for fear I would give out spoilers. Or have word vomit!! Lol
I seriously have a book hang-over, and that is something extremely rare for me. I just feel lost and drained. Like I need to go read all 5 books again right now, right this minute.
If you read and loved the Ruby series, then you have to read this.

I was delighted to Beta read this for the author in exchange for a review.  I need more than 5 stars for this!


Julie Cassar
Julie Cassar's debut Young Adult Fantasy "Ruby Blue" Series has been met with rave reviews and has spent weeks on Amazon's Fantasy Series Best Seller List as well as it's Top Rated list. A graduate of Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor Degree in Fine Art, specializing in Graphic Design, Cassar has also worked as a production artist, designer, painter and photographer. She has been featured in Fitness Magazine, "Outdoor Athlete," and publishes a monthly blog.












No comments:

Post a Comment