Sunday, April 13, 2014

Review: The One Left Behind by Lena Nicole

18520174

Kindle Edition, 497 pages
Published October 19th 2013 
 


Colin and Addison are on their way home when they are caught in a vicious car accident. While Colin walks away with minimal injuries, Addison suffers from a traumatic brain injury causing her to lose her short-term memory. She can’t remember the night of the accident. She doesn’t remember being engaged. She doesn’t remember Colin at all.

While Addison rebuilds her life, Colin struggles with the fact that the love of his life doesn’t remember him.
When Addison meets Pierce, the one person who doesn’t have an ulterior motive, the one person she can talk to openly, Colin thinks his life may be over.

Will Addison’s memory return in time for her to save her relationship with Colin? Or is it gone forever, leaving her free to love Pierce?



OMG, I knew this book was going to be heartbreaking but I don't think I prepared myself for just much. Even though it has my emotions all over the place..I loved it!!

Addison and Colin are in love and have just recently gotten engaged. Their life is perfect.....until they get hit by a drunk driver and Colin's world comes tumbling down. He only suffers with minor injuries but Addison has short term memory loss and has no idea who Colin is much less being engaged to him.

My heart breaks for Colin!! Every time he is around Addison he just hopes she will remember something but she doesn't. I know Addison can't remember him but I still think she could be a little nicer to him and tried to give it some time.

Soon Addison meets Pierce and she finds herself drawn to him. He makes her feel comfortable and she opens up to him about the accident and the fiancée she can't remember.

That ending?? OMG!!! I just kept trying to turn the page on my kindle but nothing happened!! I can't believe you left me hanging like that!! What will Addison do? Will she ever get her memory back? Will she choose Colin or Pierce? I have so many questions running thru my mind. I need book 2 now!!




No comments:

Post a Comment