Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged

BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme, inspired my The Story Siren and Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers. 

This weeks post is covering January 6-13.

Bagged
free from Amazon

Pieces of Dreams by Jennifer Blake
Lord Stillwell's Excellent Engagements by Victoria Alexander

Bagged
from Julie Cassar & Ebook Lovers Co-op (contest)
The Duke is Mine by Elosia James

Bought
 
 Bite Before Christmas by Lynsay Sands and Jeaniene Frost.


 Happy reading everyone!!!!  I have a lot of books to read, but most of the actual books are packed up, so I will be clearing out my kindle!!!  

Upcoming Post:
*Review of Tasting Never and Mini-Interview with C.M. Stunich 
* Review of Sea of Secrets by Amanda Dewees 
 

2 comments:

  1. I've read A Bite Before Christmas when it first came out and I really enjoyed it! I prefer the Sands better than the Frost, the former is just so romantic and very Christmas-y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lynsay Sands! I now have probably 4 books of hers on my kindle that I need to read.
      Good to know that I have one more book that I know is gonna be great! Thanks for your imput Braine

      Delete