Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged #2




BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme, inspired my The Story Siren and Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.

I didn’t post some of the books I got before Christmas.  So this post will cover all the books (that I remember or noted) from December 14 through today (January 3)

Bagged

(for review)
 Breaking the Nexus by Lindsay Avalon

Won/Gifted by Maggie Shayne
 Forgotten Vows by Maggie Shayne

Won From Ebooks Lovers Co-Op
Under a Vampire Moon by Lynsay Sands


Bought

 
 Tasting Never by C.M. Stunich

Free from Amazon
A Christmas Miracle by Willow Cross 
 Forbidden Touch by K.S. Haigwood

The Eternal Gift by Candy Crum
 Faelan by Anita Clenney


Worth the Scandal by Karen Erickson
Unleashed (The Highland Historical Trilogy) by Kerrigan Byrne



Bulletin

 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=f9552d4380&view=att&th=13bf9818df57bd7a&attid=0.3&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_f6uvjop_8p3FD-iZDw7xf&sadet=1357275228895&sads=ttcDXtmUJfjpxDAjYqJglAeoK6o

Blog stop here on January 23

2 comments:

  1. That Maggie Shayne book looks good, I only know her PNR series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is a new series.
      My TBR pile just keeps getting longer and longer. lol
      All my paperback books are packed up for the next 2 months, so I should be able to clear out my Kindle.

      Delete